Delhi is spread in over 1483 square kilometers and the Urban Delhi is over 702 square kilometers. The remaining land of 780 square kilometers has been unlocked in the Delhi Master Plan 2021(MPD 2021) under Five Zones with names Zone J, K1/K2, L, M, N, & P-II.
Our Project “APNA GHAR” is located in DDA L Zone Luxury Society
L ZONE HIGHLIGHTS:-
- South West Delhi
- High & mid end project likely developments
- Large green belt on the Delhi-Haryana border might encourage farm house projects
- Closest to the Airport
- 100 meter expressways
- Density Sparse
L Zone :Features
- The Najafgarh Jheel demarcates Delhi from Gurgaon on this part.
- The area falling between the four landmarks, namely, the stretch of Jheel on one side, Dwarka on another, NH-10 (Rohtak Highway) on another, and Jhajjar (Haryana) on another.
- The villages on the periphery of Delhi would be retained as green belts, acting as the lungs of Delhi.
- The upswing in residential zone land prices in Zone-L are likely to be higher in comparison to other zones
This is on account of Zone-L’s USPs, namely:
- Proximity to the IGI airport.
- Close proximity to the forthcoming 186-acre 18-hole golf course.
- The planned second diplomatic enclave in Dwarka attracting VVIP security and its excellent ambience.
- The forthcoming Kundli-Manesar-Palwal Expressway, among others.
- The area is also in close proximity to South Delhi.
Role of DDA
Declaration of area for land pooling & preparation of sector plans.
Superimposition of Revenue Maps on approved zonal plans and return the plots to the builder
Time bound external development of Master Plans Roads, Sewerage, and Drainage etc.